Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Terra Experience...doll clothes

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Ks4treasures's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    112
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Has anyone ordered from these people? They offer handmade clothes from Guatamale, Nicarugra and ect... in the old style. Most of these are woven on a backstrap loom. They have Josefina modeling some of the clothes.

    http://terraexperience.com/index.html

  2. #2
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    If I didn't have relatives who already make my dolls some traditional clothes, I would SO be maxing out my Visa card on that site! [img]redface.gif[/img] Some of those are SO cute.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Ks4treasures's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    112
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah me too!! Thats why I wondered if anyone had ordered from them before. I hate to order online from a place I don't know.

    I kinda want one of those huipai for myself. Oh and I want one of the backstrap looms to try my hand at.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 13, 2005 04:49 PM: Message edited by: Ks4treasures ]</font>

  4. #4
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    They take paypal, so it's not like they really have your information. Plus if they don't deliver , you can take it up with paypal to get your money back.

    I'd think it's pretty safe. I order from no name sites all the time and haven't had a problem so far.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Stephanie31802's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 16th, 2004
    Posts
    299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've ordered from them and they are wonderful! My outfit shipped super fast too!

  6. #6
    rolloverrover
    Guest rolloverrover's Avatar

    Post

    I have purchased from them in the past (hammock) and it was a very quick, flawless purchase and delivery.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Ks4treasures's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    112
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for letting me know that your purchases went well!!! I think I'm going to give it a try!!
    sharon

  8. #8
    Inactive Member kitti515's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    352
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think if you do a search for "terra experience" you'll probably find some old posts reviewing their products. I know I've seen that site come up here before, and everyone seemed to have only good things to say.

    - Becca

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •